Sheet Masks - Are They Worth The Hype?


I'm always up for trying new things, so recently I caught up with Timeless Truth and their new product on the market. They offer a new kind of mask; a sheet mask. I know right? What is it? Basically it's a sort of cotton cloth with an already built in mask for your pamper nights.

The main appealing thing for me was no more 'peel-able' face masks that actually get stuck to every nook and crannie of your face (is it just me?!). Timeless Truth were kind enough to offer me a sample to try, and I received their Eye Rejuvenating Bio Cellulose Eye Mask

If you're anything like me, under the eye area is a uh-not-looking-so-fresh area. Said to reduce dryness and relieve that all important puffiness, it also soothes and tones this area of fragile skin.


What are Sheet Masks and how are they different?


Sheet Masks are definitely the latest beauty obsession. And you can see why - a mere twenty-minute application can transform skin so that it is plump, glowing and hydrated.

Timeless Truth has launched a range of sheet masks suitable for all skin types. The sheet masks use fabric which have beneficial properties: elastic-cotton for enhancing anti-ageing results and bio-cellulose for intense hydration.



What's the verdict?


So I was a little hesitant at first. I opened the packet and it was so slimy! The product inside did kind of go a little everywhere as I wasn't expecting it - so if you've got one to try, watch out for this! I followed the instruction on the back - pulled the eye mask out of its protective coating and slipped it on. I then used the left over serum over the rest of my face, concentrating on the eye area.

Immediately after taking the sheet mask off (after 20 minutes), my eye area felt noticeably tighter. It looked way less puffy and just looked more rejuvenated with a nice soft touch.


They suggest you do this 3-4 times a week! Seems a little much for me (especially at 15-20 minutes a pop) and personally, I would only do something like this when I'm having one of my pamper nights. However, it does a quick fix after one, so I can't imagine the results after a constant use!

Overall, I'd definitely invest in more of these, specially for my cosy nights in!

Have you tried any sheet masks?


Like what you read? Follow me on BlogLovin' to keep updated with all my posts
bloglovin symbol
Not on BlogLovin'? Drop me a follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment