How To Resurrect Your Hair In 20 Minutes



Right, we all know that I've put my poor hair through a lot of colouring... and bleaching. I'm very very lucky that I have thick hair, because I never would've got away with being a walking rainbow otherwise. My hair was in definite need of some extra love and attention.

I was on my way to purchase my usual Aussie trio - Colour Matte and 3 Minute Miracle (serious, it's a miracle worker) and I noticed the Bleach London Reincarnation Mask. Why not, eh?


So, it basically tells you to leave it on for about 10-20 minutes. I usually leave it on longer to be honest. There's never going to be anything wrong with a little extra attention. The instructions say for extra care, wrap your hair in a warm towel. But, it's summer, and unless I purposely put my towels in the tumbledrier for my mid-week hair pamper, that ain't gonna happen.

But nevertheless, AMAZING results. Honestly. I feel like my hair is actually better than before I started bleaching it again. I just use it whenever I feel I've parched my hair out, or after a touch up of bleach.

All in all - if you have bleached your hair till its very core, or your hair is a lil' thirstay, then get on it. Nah, seriously. 
Hair Mask, beauty, bleach, Bleach London, coloured hair
£6.00 from Boots

What are your hair's beauty secrets?




Like what you read? Follow me on BlogLovin' to keep updated with all my posts

bloglovin symbol

No comments:

Post a Comment